Clearance - Furutech GTX-D (R) and GTX-D (R) NCF audiophile duplex power receptacle with carbon fiber finish
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
The Pure Transmission Mission
A very Furutech power product, manifesting a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer Considering that what you actually hear is in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few feet are of prime importance for best performance.
Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice. That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in some receptacles. Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech 24k gold- or rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their plated surfaces. Even the screw-down pressure plates are curved to maximize contact area. The GTX receptacle can be summed up in a word; virtuoso!
Feel, experience and communicate with music and sound!
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm)
- Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
- Cover material: Polycarbonate
- Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
- Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate (see below) that increases contact area
- Furutech spade terminal FP-209 recommended for 10 AWG wire