The Music Hall A25.2 is an audiophile integrated amplifier at a down to earth price. This amp will provide countless hours of musical enjoyment without a second mortgage. We also offer the matching CD player - Music Hall CD25.2.
This is a demo unit that will be replaced by more current models. It is in 100% functional condition with very few cosmetic signs of use.
• Digitally-controlled analogue audio volume control IC by Texas Instruments, PGA 2311
• 50 watt/channel amplifier
• High quality toroidal transformer
• Specially designed low-noise pre-amp section
• Pre-amp out/Subwoofer connection
• 4 analog inputs, 1 tape loop, 1 headphone input
• Heavy rigid chassis
• Gorgeous slim-line system remote control
• Thick brushed aluminum fascia
• Easily readable and dimmable florescent display
• Detachable power cord
Dimensions: W17 x D14.5 x H3.5 in.
Weight: 24 lbs. pkg.
Manufacturers warranty is 1 yr parts and labor.